1. Q: I read that the ballast can extend the lamp life. Do you know by how longer?
==around 10~20% based on the lamp, to keep it work at best status, intelligent stepless control by ballast itself
2. Q: Is the input voltage variable 220 to 440?
== no, based on the order. if your order is 220Vac, we will produce it for 220Vac; if your order is 440Vac, we will produce it for 440Vac
3. Q: Is it true that a PCL can control the ballast? If yes, can the p ower output of the lamp be controlled?
==Yes, PLC can control the ballast through MODBUS RS485 or Analog/digital signal; we control the output power from 20~100%;
4. Q: If the ballast can control the power output of the lamp, this means the ballast can switch to low power for stand by mode, and hi power for operation mode. Q is this switching from Hi to low and HI power will damage the ballast
==NO, Absolutely it will not damage the ballast, it is good for ballast.
5. Q: I ask the last question about the switching because I want to make our machine able to automatically switch the lamp to low power when idle, then switch back to HI when operational. This may happen several times during working hours.
==Most of our customers are using this way, they are working fine. you just need give the signal to our ballast to control this.
6. Q: Can the ballast be operated on single phase 220V.
==No, it can not be used for single phase 220Vac
Email to this supplier